Sunday, April 20, 2008

Changing Paths / Changing Seasons

Cleared out more clutter today. Spent time with my Son.
Random thoughts... Then a beautiful day I rode bike while he ran. Most of the time I had to go from the dirt path back to the paved path to get my breath. He is so dedicated to his homework and his running. Very goal oriented. I love him.
We vegged to SeaQuest before he left.
The weekend flew by....
A good nights rest and back to work. :D

5 comments:

giverny said...

Hi Mark! Love the look and content of your blog - calming yet vibrant - a lot like YOU. We miss you (so what else is new?) xoxo K&S

Marsyl said...

Love your choice of pictures and the subtle connections. and you are awesome.

terri said...

once again, the boiling of life down to its essential features. thanks mark.

di said...

Hi Mark! So good to just be here with you.

That bridge looks questionable and safe at the same time...an exercise in "can I really trust who made this?"

connects some interesting alright.

cool blog.

James said...

Yes, another male blogger joins the ranks! Mark, I so appreciate the simplification and de-cluttering focus...you do it in words, you put it into action in lifestyle. That totally resonates with me...as I have said in my profile...."happiest when it all fit in a duffel bag".
Anyhow, great to have you drifting around on this vast seablogorama!